May be formed by: Any nation with primary culture of Tamil, Kannada, Telegu or Malayalam.
- Not at war
- Not a vassal
- Madras (province id# 1304) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Trivandrum (province id# 1319) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Bangalore (province id# 1313) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Calicut (province id# 1317) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
Effect of Formation:
- +10 Prestige
- Tamil, Kannada, Telegu and Malayalam added as accepted cultures.
- all cores beloning to Mysore, Travancore and Karnatak have Dravidistan cores added.
- Vizagapatnam region has Dravidistan cores added.
- Dravidistan cores added to Gulbarga (province id# 1286), Hyderabad (province id# 1283), Warangal (province id# 1287), Jagdalpur (province id# 1279), Jaffna (province id# 1322) and Tricomalee (province id# 1324)
- If Mysore, Travancore or Karnatak exist and are in your sphere, they are annexed
- Dravidistan (along with Hindustan and Marathas) is one of the Indian sub-unions that, once formed, make the likelihood of India itself being formed much easier. Indian Pan-nationalists that rise in any Indian country after its formation can annex themselves to Dravidistan and offer up the "Crown From the Gutter" event which allows Dravidistan to form India.