May be formed by: Any nation with primary culture of Avadhi, Kanauji, Bihari or Oriya. It may also be formed by Mughalistan (even though its primary culture is Panjabi).
- Not at war
- Not a vassal
- Delhi (province id# 1236) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Lucknow (province id# 1242) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Rewa (province id# 1274) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Patna (province id# 1247) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
Effect of Formation:
- +10 Prestige
- Avadhi, Kanauji, Bihari, Oriya and Marathi added as accepted cultures
- Hindustani cores added to the Cuttack, Delhi, Jubbalpur and Bihar regions
- Hindustani core added to Raigarh (province id# 1282)
- If Mughalistan, Awadh, Bundelkhand or Bihar exist, they are annexed
- Hindustan (along with Dravidistan and Marathas) is one of the Indian sub-unions that, once formed, make the likelihood of India itself being formed much easier. Indian Pan-nationalists that rise in any Indian country after its formation can annex themselves to Hindustan and offer up the "Crown From the Gutter" event which allows Hindustan to form India.