May be formed by: Any nation with Central American primary culture (Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Honduras and Panama)
Unlike most union nations, the USCA (United States of Central America) exists at the beginning of the game. It also begins the game racked with civil war, however, with high militancy added to all its non-Guatemalan provinces... which will likely rise up in rebellion. Once any one of those nations successfully rebels, an event prompting the end of the confederation will be fired... which the USCA can then accept (turning into Guatemala) or refuse (which keeps it as USCA and pits it in a civil war against the other nations). At any point after that, if it's reduced to only Guatemalan core provinces it will revert to Guatemala and the USCA will be finished.
The USCA can be reformed after that point, however, with the following requirements:
- Guatemala is either in your sphere or all Guatemala core provinces are owned (with the exception of Belize and Tapachula)
- Nicaragua is either in your sphere or all Nicaragua core provinces are owned
- Honduras is either in your sphere or all Honduras core provinces are owned
- El Salvador is either in your sphere or all El Salvador core provinces are owned
- Costa Rica is either in your sphere or all Costa Rica core provinces are owned
- +10 Prestige
- any Central American country which is in your sphere will receive the annexation event
- USCA cores added to all Central American national core provinces (including Panama)
- USCA core added to Tapachula
- The USCA can also be reformed as a vassal in your sphere by an outside power. The decision requires that the forming country be a greater power and part of the Latin American Cultures culture group (essentially any country native to South America, the Carribean and Mexico), and otherwise have all the same requirements as the regular USCA forming decision.